About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

First Sports Action of the Year "Girls Varsity Soccer vs Poly"

For about three weeks I didn't have any sports action to shoot. Although I did get out to the snow with the family and had the opportunity to take some senior pictures of my God Daughter, it just wasn't the same thing.

So finally our sports started up again and to start off 2008 I have Girls Varsity Soccer. I think I ended up with some decent shots but I wasn't really happy with the overall quality of my shots during this game. First I took a lot less than what I normally take and I was also distracted a bit with phone calls. But hey, sometimes we have great days and then other times we have not so great days.

Used the beast (300 f/2.8) for all of these








No comments: