About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

U9 Boys / Girls Soccer

This last Saturday I went out to shoot some youth soccer for a local league. I covered both the boys and girls U9 game. Unfortunately neither team did very well, which made it a bit hard to get some nice action shots of the teams I was shooting. Most of the action was going away from me or while the team I was covering was defending their goal (not a lot of open field action with either team), although I was still able to come away with some decent action shots.

Boys U9







Girls U9




1 comment:

Misty Jones Photography said...

My son starts soccer this weekend! I sure wish I could do sports photography like you do!!!