About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, November 22, 2013

"K" Times 3 (Triplets)

The day I was so stressed about has come and gone.

A couple of months ago I was contacted by the mother of these three beautiful young ladies inquiring about senior portraits.  I do have prior experience photographing these three girls, but it was for softball and they were much younger, now their high school seniors and will soon be off to college.  Where does the time go.

Needless to say when their mom asked about taking the portraits I was excited, but very nervous at the same time.  I'm a sports shooter and although I've done some portraits in the past, its just not my main thing.  What made me ever more nervous was the fact their triplets.  I would think a professional portrait photographer would simply schedule them individually, but not me.  My thought was to spend some time shooting and do this at one time.

So the time came for the shoot and with the help of my sweetheart (daughter) we all enjoyed an afternoon at Yorba Regional Park shooting.  It was a perfect day to be out shooting and I couldn't have asked for better subjects to shoot.

I thank these young ladies mother for giving me the opportunity to photography them and how can I not thanks these beautiful girls for being such great subjects to shoot.  You made the afternoon perfect.











No comments: