About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, December 20, 2013

Lakewood Varsity Girls Soccer vs Jordan

Its been slow for me since football season has ended mostly to I haven't had a big desire to get out on my own to shoot some sports.  Been enjoying the down time and shooting other things, such as my beach sunsets.
 
Recently I was asked by the paper I shoot for to cover a girls soccer game.  Now I was asked to cover Poly and Millikan at Poly, but this game was cancelled due to standing water on the field, so I was directed to Lakewood to cover their game.

Been some time since I've shot some soccer, but it was great being out shooting a game.
 
Below are a few of my favorites from the game - enjoy.
 







No comments: