About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, May 24, 2015

CIF Track Finals

 Track has officially ended for me and what a note to end it on.

I love covering the CIF Finals as there is always an abundance of talented athletes competing and the only thing left is for my eye to find the action and capture it, by using angles, perspective, and isolation, but for anyone who shoots sports knows, you can't always dictate where your angle and perspective will be and you make the best out of what your given.

I believe these shots will show I captured some great shots with what was dealt me in angles and perspectives.

Please enjoy viewing these as much as I enjoyed shooting them.

























No comments: