About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Millikan

This was a game that I initially thought could go either way. Millikan beat poly in a double overtime game by one point last week, which was a huge upset for poly. I was hoping for a win and that our boys played some great football that their capable of.

During the first quarter and our initial drive we drew first blood, which was followed by a return kick run by Millikan to tie the game, but that was all Millikan had. From that point on it was all Lakewood. Millikan attempted to get something started but could not. Lakewood on the other hand played a great game with defense stopping Millikan on every attempt.

Lakewood ended up winning 60-7 on their home coming night. Next week we have a buy, which is followed by our last league game against Wilson.

Here are a few highlights from the game.




No comments: