About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lakewood JV Football vs Cabrillo

Here are some action shots from the JV game.




Some open field runs




"FUN"


While the game was playing a huge flock (I guess that's what you would call it) of parrots came flying by the field. I was able to get a couple of shots off during their fly-by.


1 comment:

Trevor Lee said...

WOW the photos of the birds is sweet! where was that taken?