About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Hunt is on - Easter Egg Hunt that is

This past weekend one of my best friends, been friends since we were in the 1st grade and were both 47 years old now, church had their annual Easter Egg Hunt and my family usually goes to participate and take pictures of course. Even though were best friends, our kids call us their uncles, which I completely love. Anyways, back to the hunt. I love coming to this Easter Egg Hunt, as the church really goes all out when it comes to the eggs. This year they put together over 6,000 eggs for the kids to pick up and in the next few pictures you'll see them in all their glory.




Now I know a lot of people think of different things when it comes to Easter, but for me, it simply is a day where I get to watch the excitement in a kids eyes as they hunt and find their eggs. So take a look at the first few shots and tell me that's not what you see. I absolutely love this first pictures, I think it says it all.










No comments: