About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Moore League Throwers

With track comes the throwers, which hold a special place in my heart. My son threw for Lakewood High for all of his four years there and I've come to admire and respect those who throw. I still continue to shoot for Lakewood High, although this year I won't be getting out there much as my daughter throws for another high school and I refuse to miss any of her meets.


So lets start with a couple of black and whites. The coach of Lakewood, who all know as Coach V recently had his first child and his wife will often bring their little girl to the meets. I've been wanting to get some nice candids of them and am still trying to get a shot of just the little one running free in the grass (just a moment of time).




Now to the action, first are the discus throwers followed by a few shot put throwers from my daughters first meet.




In closing let me share two shots of my daughter (my sweetheart)



No comments: