About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Southern Section CIF First Round Playoffs - Poly vs Chaminade

Week 11

Friday Night Lights

Southern Section CIF First Round Playoffs

Poly dominated the Moore League by scoring a total of 403 points and only allowing 23 points being scored against them.  Going into this game I expected Poly to play a tough game, but dominate it as well.  Not taking anything away from Chaminade, as they deserved to be here as well and have a nationally ranked running back that's known for his speed and agility, but what I didn't expect was to see Poly struggle in both the running and passing game.  Chaminade dominated this game from the opening kick off and never let up.

Below you'll find quite a few highlights from the game, which marks my last game of football season.





















2 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVE, love, love these, especially the first image! :)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks so much Cynthia, I really appreciate your continued support. It means a lot.