About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, April 30, 2010

Lakewood vs Poly - Last League Meet

League track is now over with Lakewood competing against Poly at Poly High. This may or may not be my last high school track meet to shoot as my son will be heading off to college, so unless I'm requested to shoot for one of our local high schools this could be it for me. Only time will tell.

Now to the shots. I'll start off with a shot of my son throwing the shot put, followed with some other throwers.



A different look at a pole vaulter, followed by the jump.


For this shot I layed on my stomach in the dirt about 15' from the last hurdle and took the shot just prior to the start of the race.









No comments: