About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

San Vincente Light House

Last Sunday I drove around Rancho Palos Verdes with my friend Paige and we ended up at the San Vicente Light House. While there I discovered there were two hawks nesting along the cliffs and wanted to get back there to see if I can get some shots, as last time I didn't have my baby (the 300).


So the wife and I drove out there to see if I can get some shots of the hawk and then some sunset shots.


Here we have the wife giving me not one, but two thumbs up. That has to be good - right.



Just warming up the lens with this littley guy.


After waiting for about 45 min's the hawk finally decided to make a dive to his nest. He simply folded those wings in and came in fast. I have to say this was pretty cool to watch



Of course I had to have a few shots of the light house.



This last one was taken at twilight as the light in the light house became active.

No comments: