About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Dylan's Football Senior Portraits

A few months ago I took Dylan's (my nephew) senior portraits. I was wanting to take some football shots on his football field, but couldn't do this the day of the shoot, so after a few months we finally got together to take some shots this past Sunday. Here are my favorites from the shoot.






Dylan's brother, Draven, came along during this shoot. While Dylan played football for Torrance, Draven runs cross-country and track for Torrance. Well their mom (my sister) asked if I could take of shot of them racing, which I did. I had them run about 50 yds around the turn to capture this shot. Do I need to say who won??????????

2 comments:

kymberli q. said...

Very cool, Jim! My favorite is the first one where he is sitting on the bleachers.

Lucio said...

Great work, Jim! Your images go above and beyond the sidelines on Friday nights!