About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, May 17, 2010

John's Senior Portraits

My son's senior portraits.
I can't believe this time is getting so close, where did it all go. I remember him falling asleep in my arms and on my lap. I remember him sitting on my lap while I played games on the computer. I remember taking him to the hospital for stitches when he split open his chin. So many memories, some good and some bad, but I honesty wouldn't ever want to change a thing.

When I look at him now I see a young man who is getting ready to meet and face the world. What will life hold for him and where will it take him? If we knew the answer to this question then life just wouldn't be all that exciting.

I have been looking forward to taking these for quite some time now and have finally had the opportunity to take them. I have to be honest though. Although I am happy with what I ended up with, I'm not overwhelmed with the results and will let my viewer's be the judge.













4 comments:

gidget_girrrl said...

wow,...can't believe its that time already,.... and he looks sooo much like his daddy,..specially the way he stands! Great job, bro.....

Denise Marie Olson said...

awesome job with John's senior photos......geez, it seems like yesterday he was just a freshman!!!!! way to go homer!!!

Kristy said...

I really like them all my favorites are 2nd, 6th, 7th, 9th

Shelly Rosen said...

Oh, I really like them! Love the bokeh of course, but I really like the variety of poses and expressions! Congrats John! Congrat Homer :-)