About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Poly vs Mater Dei - Second Round CIF Southern Section Playoffs

Second Round CIF Southern Section Playoffs

Poly vs Mater Dei

I believe this officially marks the end of football season for me.  With Millikan and Poly losing their games, all Moore Leagues teams are out of the playoffs.  This means I get my Fridays back.  Now don't get me wrong, I love shooting football, but I also love getting out to shoot wildlife and spend some time with my fellow photographer friends.

No other way to say other than Mater Dei dominated this game from the get go.  Poly did attempt to keep it close, but failed. 

Gear - Canon 1DX / Canon 300 f/2.8L IS

Enjoy these highlights from the game.




















3 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVE these! Now that I feel I know a more about shooting these types of events, I have no venue to shoot. My kids are grown. Sigh...

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks so much Cynthia, I truly appreciate your comments and support. If you really want to get out more to shoot sports, if you tried contacting the local paper in regards to getting access to high school sports to shot for them. They normally don't pay much, but it will give you access and experience in shooting sports.

StevenHWicker said...

Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Corporate Photography Orange County