About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, May 17, 2010

All-American Football

Recently I read an article on LBPOSTSPORTS.com about All-American Football returning to Veteran's Stadium in Long Beach. After reading the post I contacted the teams owner, who is also the quarterback for All-American Football, and expressed my interest in coming out and shooting some action. The owner showed a lot of interest and on Saturday I went out to cover their game against Barstow Riffians.

For me it was an opportunity to offer some nice action shots to the All-American Football team and to watch some football.

This was a tough game for the All-American Football team, who were short on players. They weren't able to really get anything started, which in turn led to minimal shots taken.

I was able to walk away with some nice action and a few shots of the Barstow Riffians, so take a look and enjoy. I hope to get out to another game if scheduling permits.








No comments: