About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, August 12, 2011

My Daughter's Tattoo

Recently my daughter graduated from high school and as most graduating high school seniors she received various graduation gifts (money) from family members. Well she has been talking about getting a tattoo off and on for awhile now and with this new found wealth she decided to pursue it and make it happen.

I have to say I was a little uncertain about my little girl getting a tattoo, but once I saw what she wanted I have to admit that I rather liked it. Also, just to clarify, I'm not against tattoos, that is as long as their tasteful. With her tattoo picked my daughter did some background work and found a place in San Pedro called So Cal Tattoo, which my sister recommended. My daughter went with Tom Berg, whose work in more on the darker side and after seeing the tattoo my daughter wanted I think he was the perfect person for the job. If your looking to get a tattoo in the Southern California area I highly recommend Tom, not only is his work outstanding, but he's down to earth and great to work with. He gave us the freedom of moving around and taking pictures during the tattoo process.


Below you see the drawing my daughter wanted as a tattoo and the tattoo process.

















The finished tattoo - Awsome Job by Tom Berg

No comments: