About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

SportsShooter Update

Well it is official, I have been accepted into SportsShooter. I'd have to say that I am a bit excited about this. There are some outstanding photographers with SportsShooter who are living my dream of shooting professional teams (NFL, NBA, etc.....). So click on the SportsShooter link to take a look at my home page with them.

SportsShooter

5 comments:

Denise Marie Olson said...

well deserved!! Cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!!! sooo proud of you big bro!!! way to go!!!

...........and yes, you deserve it!!!!

Lisa Walsh said...

I am sooo excited for you! I just know we'll be seeing your work in print soon! Nobody deserves it more than you!

Al Quackenbush said...

Congrats, Jim! That is some AWESOME news! I can't wait to see some even more amazing shots.

Ken said...

Finally the recognition you deserve my friend. You're an inspiration to all of us (not just sports shooters).

This is overdue

Ken