About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Bolsa Chica - Fading Light

Went out to Bolsa Chica recently for a nice evening walk about.  This will more than likely be my last trip out there this year now that football is in full swing.

So I got out there a little late and the sun was already setting low.  So I just did what I normally do, walk around and enjoying the fresh air while I simple take what I can.  No worries as I know no matter how active the birds are there is always something from me to shoot.  And this evening  was no exception.  Since all I had was the 300, I did what I could for a few sunset shots, which I think came out rather nice.






No comments: