About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands - Seal Beach Pier

First - there are a couple of things going on here.

Football season is over, which means that I again have my Thursday afternoons and Friday evenings back.  Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing more exciting then being on the sidelines of a football game capturing the action, but when football is in season I neglect myself and my passion.  I do love shooting sports, but I love getting outside and enjoying what the world has to offer me as well, this usually means wildlife and senics / sunsets.

Needless to say I took my first opportunity to head out to Bolsa Chica Wet Lands to see what was out.  The activity was very quite, but I was able to get a few shots and I misjudged the time (due to recent time change) and got out a little late, so after taking a few shots I noticed the sunset and thought I head over to Seal Beach Pier to see what I could get.

Got to the pier just in time to take a few HDR shots.

Whats important and this is advice I give to other photographers, is to simply get out and do something for you.  We all got into photography for our own reasons and tend to have a specialty, but sometimes we need to get outside with just our camera and take pictures.  Why, well because its what we do.

So enjoy these shots "Just Because"











2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

StevenHWicker said...

Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Huntington Beach Photographers