About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Wa Bam Fast Pitch Softball

So here are some pictures from yesterday's game.



And here are a few shots of my niece.



7 comments:

Amy Benzenhafer said...

Sheesh. What an amazing job of stopping the ball Jim. You get the MVP award! =)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Amy, I was just happy to be out shooting after two weeks of nothing.

Jennifer Walsh said...

Jim I agree with Amy. You are definitely an MVP! But I just have to say OUCH on the last one!! I bet that left a mark!!

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thank Jenn.

Lisa Walsh said...

I always have to laugh when I see "stills" of the pitcher! Their arms always look so stange when you stop the action.

Your niece is a cutie!

Al Quackenbush said...

Great captures! The two that I like (see 'scare me') are the catcher with the ball right at her fingertips (OUCH!) and the last photo. It looks like she is doing a dance with the ball. What lens were you shooting with?

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks Al, I was using my 300 f/2.8L IS lens for all of these.