About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Surf City - Oceanside

Ok, so its not surf city, but it could be.  Went out to Oceanside a week ago to get some shots of my friends son while in surf camp.  First he's a great kid, which makes taking the drive all worth while.

I have to say this is where I excel, getting shots of kids doing what they love and at this age.  I would be happy if kids were all I could shoot from this point on.
 
The camp started at about 9am under over cast skies, which made it a bit rough on the exposure, but I never let that bother me and simply work my magic.
 
Had a blast and enjoy the shots.
 











No comments: