About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Lakewood Varsity Football vs Mayfair

Week 3 Football and our first home game.  Not only was this our first home game, but it was the rival game against Mayfair for the Milk Bucket trophy, which was currently held by Lakewood.

After two big losses from our opening game against Serra and followed by Loyola, Lakewood really needed a win and boy did they jump in feet first to get that win.

Lakewood dominated both side of the ball from kickoff to games end, winning 64-0.

I had a lot of opportunities for some great shots and had a blast covering this game, so please enjoy my favorites from the game.



















2 comments:

Cynthia said...

LOVE these! Did you get in that close with the 70-200? I'm finally starting to get a little more confident with my shots. I'm going to rent that lens to see what I get.

Jim, "Homer" said...

I used my 300 f/2.8 for these shots Cynthia :)