About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Bolsa Chica Wet Lands III

Well I made another venture to the Bolsa Chica Wet Lands. I was off today on a regular day off. I spent the whole morning with the dentist and then some running around from my son, after which I went home and relaxed a bit, but while I sat there I decided I really needed to get out and just spend some quite time walking and doing what I do "Taking pictures". So here are some of my most recent shots from Bolsa Chica.







4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a nice series.

Al Quackenbush said...

I love the shots of the Great Egret and the 1st shot of the Great Blue Heron. Nice balance (no pun intended). LOL. Great detail in the whites, too. One of these days I'll have to meet you out there.

Denise M. Godfrey said...

You're not just a sports action photographer, you're a "nature action" photographer :) I enjoyed these - nice work!

Lisa Walsh said...

I REALLY, REALLY love #5!!! The colors and the DOF are just outstanding.