About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, March 23, 2015

Cal State Long Beach Dirtbags vs Fullerton Titans - Baseball

This past week my local college, Cal State University of Long Beach, home of the Dirtbags was matched against the Cal State Fullerton Titans at home.

The below shots are from their Saturday game, which the Titans won in the 12th inning.

I do love shooting baseball, but am very limited in where I can shoot from at Blair Field, which is the Dirtbags home field.  Even though I shoot for our local paper I stuck in the stands and often find I can't sit in the front boxes, even when their not being used, but I do make it work and am able to end up with some real nice shots, of course that is only my opinion.  Oh and I do sneak in the boxes when I'm able, especially during the last couple of innings.

Enjoy the shots.