About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Moore League Cross Country

I've covered the Long Beach Middle School Cross Country Meet for several years now, but this was the first time I made it out to a high school cross country meet.

I've been walking up and down Signal Hill for about a year now for exercise, but it didn't prepare me for covering this race.  The Moore League holds one of their meets on Signal Hill and when I cover a cross country meet I try to get shots from three different locations.  I usually get close to the beginning and start, then I'll move to a location mid-way through the race, and finally I get the finish.  Well that meant walking up and down the various hills along the trail, which I'm not happy to say, kicked my butt.

Even with this being my first time covering this race, I am very happy with the shots I did get.  So please take a look at my favorites and highlights from the meet.


























No comments: