About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Seal Beach Surfing

Its always fun and exciting to shoot something I don't get a chance to often and that's some surfing.  Its not that I can't, I just tend to like shooting wildlife more, that is when I'm not covering a game for the local paper.

El Nino is hit and miss thus far, but it has given us some bigger waves in So. Cal, which has made the surfing activity much better, if only I was a morning person I'd get out there more.

Please enjoy the shots.  Sorry they are a bit grainy.  It was a very overcast morning, which caused me to push that ISO up and to be honest their not the sharpest shots either, but I still liked them.


















No comments: