About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, June 3, 2016

Southern California Wildlife

It was really time to catch up on my posts.  Without making multiple posts for the Wetlands and various other spots I visited to capture our local wildlife, I decided to make one big post putting my most recent wildlife shots together.  So with that said, here are my most recent favorites from the hummingbird to the Burrowing Owls and our Country's Great Bald Eagle, which you'll have to scroll all the way to the bottom to see.

I hope you all enjoy these as much as I enjoyed taking them.






































No comments: