About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Lakewood Varsity Baseball vs Marina

I really need to get back to posting on my blog.  Not so much because of followers, but so that I have something to go back to and simply see the history of my photography.

Baseball season is in full swing with per-season under way. 

My first baseball of the season is Lakewood vs Marina at Blair Field, home of the Cal State Long Beach Dirbags.

This was a night game, which means high ISO, but in the end I thought the shots came out pretty good.  Here are some highlights from the game.













No comments: