About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, May 6, 2017

LA Grizzlies vs Inland Empire Enforcers

 I run a sports action photography group on facebook, which was started to give those starting out in sports action photography a place where they can seek help and learn how to become better action photographers.

While running this group I have met quite a few great photographers and in general, great people who have a passion like I do in regards to photography.  Two of those individuals have a studio they run together.  One handling the portrait side of the studio and one running the sports action side.  This all came about with my sports art, which will have to be addressed in another post, which lead to us meeting and me teaching my thoughts on sports action photography and my sport art.

This brings me to this post.  The LASD Grizzlies vs Inland Empire Enforcers (Police Football), which they invited me to shoot.

Had a great time shooting some football out of football season, which is always a good thing, so with that said, enjoy the below shots.















No comments: