About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lakewood Girls Jr. Varsity Soccer vs Cabrillo

Made it out to one of the Jr. Varsity games this Thursday. For most girls varsity is the last soccer they will play so I put more emphasis on the varsity team than I do with the frosh and JV teams when taking action shots and that I can only get out for so many games. So I now have all three levels of Lakewood girls soccer covered. Now it's just the icing on the cake. I'll make a couple more varsity games to get some shots that I want to round out my DVD that I'll be putting together for them.

So with all that said, here are some action shots from the game.





1 comment:

IS Photo ~ Images By Shauna said...

Jim, These are just plain fantastic... the expressions on their faces, especially the last one tell a complete story in each image.

I don't think someone who hasn't tried to shoot sports photography can understand just how good these are but, having "attempted" to capture images for the paper, I know that you have it down to a fine art.

Thank you for sharing your talent.