About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Lakewood Girls Soccer - Alumni Game

Recently I found out through facebook the Lakewood girls soccer team was going to have an alumni game. Since it's been a such a long time since I've had the opportunity to shoot them in action I decided to head out and see what I could get.

This game was very informal and friendly, so there really wasn't a lot of hard hitting action, but I did manage to come away with a few decent shots.




No comments: