About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

A wet Paramount Relay / Track

I found myself back at Paramount High School today with my son for another meet. Oh and did I say there was a chance of pacipatation. Needless to say by looking at the following pictures, it rained and it rained hard, but only for about 20 min's, although it rained off and on for most of the meet.


A few shots during a break in the rain.


What kind of parent would I be if I didn't share a couple of shots of my son.


6 comments:

EasyDigitals.com said...

I'm totally digging those rain shots. Great captures again Jim!

kymberli q. said...

These are soooo cool, Jim! Great shots! I can't believe they still do everything in the rain! That's great!

Albert Quackenbush said...

Why is it I always seem to read your blog right AFTER my wife gets there. LOL. Awesome shots! Love seeing the track stars in the rain. They probably disliked it, but it makes for some dramatic photos.

LKN Images said...

Great shots as always. Where you hiding under shelter or did you bring out the rain gear? I love shooting with my camera is a plastic bag!

Jim, "Homer" said...

LKN, I had a rain pouncho on and an Aqua Tech rain cover from my camera, although my shoes and sleves got soaked.

Lisa Walsh said...

I think those are the very fist rain track shots I've ever seen. I'm a huge fan of rainy and muddy sports shots!