About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Long Beach Middle School Girls Volleyball City Championships

The Long Beach Middle School Girls Volleyball City Championships took place at Wilson High School right after the flag football city championships.


For the below games (7 matches) I used a combination of my 70-200 f/2.8L lens and my 300 f/2.8L lens. I actually believe most of the shots posted (team shots excluded) were taken with the 300. I positioned myself behind the judges where I was able to capture shots on either side of the net.




In Division II the Cubberley Cubs found them matched against the Muir Trailblazers.





Your Division II Long Beach Middle School Volleyball Champions - "Cubberley Cubs"













For next match up found the Rogers Mustangs pitted against the Hamilton Wolverines.





Your Division I Long Beach Middle School Volleyball Champions - "Hamilton Wolverines"














No comments: