About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tatiana's Senior Portraits

 Ok, I might have to change my heading on my blog from Sports Action Photography to just Cayer's Photography.  I will be the first to say I have a long way to go when it comes to portraits, especially senior portraits.  I have been getting involved in many forms of photography and to put it simply - I'm loving it.

Well enough of that.  I was asked by a friend of the family to take her daughter's senior portraits and I said yes.  She brought her daughter (the senior) and her two t  win sisters, who of course I had to take a few shots of as well.  All the girls seemed to have a good time and I have to say I rather enjoyed the session as well.

So below you find the beautiful Tatiana, who will be graduating this year.  I wish you best in the next stage of your life.
























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job

Anonymous said...

Love them all! These girls are so beautiful.

Love,
Your Stalker