About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Day at Disneyland

Spent the day at Disneyland with my sweetheart (daughter) and dad.  What more can you ask for.  It was a great day to be out shooting, which is what we went for.  Simply to enjoy the park and take pictures along the way.

My dad and Pat haven't been to Disneyland since before California Adventures was constructed, so this was an adventure in itself for them.  We had a great time spending the first part of the day showing them around California Adventures and taking pictures along the way.

I wanted to try my hand at some HDR and brought my trypod, which I left in the car.  I didn't really want to drag it around all day and thought that once it got dark I would retrieve it to take some shots of the lights at night.  So the HDR shots I did take were done hand held.

As the evening drew closer we moved on over to Disneyland to continue our fun.

We had a blast, it was great simply watching my dad enjoy himself on the rides.  I even got him to go on the Tower of Terror ride.

"Your never too young to be a kid"


The apple really doesn't fall from the tree.

Me and my sweetheart

 












 

No comments: