About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

CSLB Women's Basketball vs Columbia

I was asked to cover Cal State Long Beach Women's basketball followed by the men's game against Pacific.  Had a great time covering the games, but did have to find my mark again.  Had my camera at Canon recently for a sensor cleaning and had to make some late setting changes (something I should have done upon receiving my camera back from Canon).  But once I got dialed in I was back to my comfort zone and simply shooting.

Enjoy the shots.










No comments: