About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Huntington Beach

 So yesterday while at work I stepped away from my desk and went outside.  I work 10 hours days and sometimes just have to step away and get off my butt.  So I went up to the roof of our parking structure and noticed the clouds.  They just covered the sky with a very nice blue behind them.  This was about 1pm and I thought I would take a drive to Huntington Beach after work to take some sunset shots.  Well things don't always turn out as planned.

After work and while driving home on the freeway the clouds still looked pretty good, although they were less then what I saw earlier.  So once home I got my gear together and then the wife and I took the drive to Huntington Beach, but you know once I got there the clouds were pretty much gone.  Now I just can't make this drive and leave without taking some shots, so I took a different angle with these shots.




No comments: