About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

So I say goodbye to the Wetlands - for now

This past weekend I made what could be my last trip to the wetlands, that is until football is over, but then again you never know.
 
Any hoot, my sister has been wanting to come out with me, but she tends to be pretty busy, so I finally talked her into going out this past Saturday and she brought her youngest - Joe Joe.
 
We had a very nice evening out, which ended with some Marris Pizza (The best).
 
There really wasn't much activity, but I did see a couple of Kestrels hunting and spent some time trying to get some shots of them.  They just didn't want me getting to close - man I need a bigger lens.
 
Now get ready for some football.
 










No comments: