About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Huntington Beach Pier Sunset

Can you tell football is over for me.  With my added free time I now get to shoot some non-sport stuff, this usually means wildlife from the wetlands or a sunset at either Seal Beach or Huntington Beach.
 
In this case it was Huntington beach.  My son had a very early day at work and got off at 11am, once he came home and cleaned up a bit him and I went out to lunch at a place called Stacked in Cerritos.  I've found my new favorite burger place.  It was excellent.
 
What does this have to do with Huntington Beach, well nothing :), but on the way home the clouds were just WOW, so I dropped my son off at home, got my gear, and headed out to Huntington Beach.  Now it was early, but I thought I'd get some pier and beach shots from the other side of the pier.
 
I did stay for a couple of hours waiting for the sunset and as it grew later the clouds started to dissipate, but I stuck it out and took some shots until all the color was gone.
 
Here are my favorites from this afternoon / evening out.
 













No comments: