About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, December 6, 2013

Disneyland Walkabout

 Yesterday morning while off from work, I was relaxing at home having my first (and only) cup of coffee thinking about what I should do for the day.  I did have some Christmas shopping I wanted to do, but once I'm done with that I would have the whole after none open.  So while I drank my coffee watching morning cartoons the wife suggested I go to Disneyland and take pictures.  So after putting some thought into it I got my gear together and then headed out to take care of my small list of things to do.  Once done I headed to Disneyland.

Now initially I thought I'd bring my 300 with me to get some great isolated Bokeh shots, but as I drove I saw the sky had something else in mind.  The clouds were nice big fluffy clouds and just screamed for me to shoot some wide and possibly HDR shots.  So I brought in my 24-70, along with my tripod to do some shooting.

Now I did play with all of these shots, either doing an HDR or messing around in Topaz.

Enjoy.












No comments: