About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Huntington Beach Sunset - Surfers Delight

I know what your thinking, more sunsets from Huntington Beach.  First how can I now take sunsets there, I mean look at the shots.  Being where I live I have pretty good and somewhat quick access (30 min's) to both Huntington and Seal Beach, but for sunsets I much prefer to go to Huntington for my pier sunset shots.  I hope to in the near future to get some shots from our west facing beaches, such at Santa Monica and Manhattan Beach, but until then you'll just have to continue to enjoy my sunset shots from Huntington.
 
Once I got to the beach I saw these two lifeguard vehicles stopped on the beach, just above where the water breaks.  Now I've seen them drive up and down the beach, but never stopped, so of course I had to take this opportunity to get some shots I normally wouldn't get.  After that it was all about the pier and sunset.
 
This evening had a lot of surfers out, which meant there were a bunch of surfers walking along the beach and they headed home.  This gave me a lot of opportunities to get some surfers in my sunset shots.
 
So please enjoy this group of shots.
 







No comments: