About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Lakewood Varsity Boys Soccer vs Jordan

Man was it great to just get outside and shoot some sports, I didn't care what.  I've been a bit under the weather since the weekend of New Years and just haven't been excited to get out.  I did get out Sunday evening for some sunsets, but I really needed to get out and shoot something challenging - well like sports.  In this case soccer.
 
I was off, the weather was perfect outside, so I checked our high school schedule for soccer and found a game I could cover.  Oh and when I say the weather was perfect I mean I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, sorry to all my friends in the mid west.
 
Here are some of my favorites from the game.
 






No comments: