About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A day off :)

While sharing some recent sunset shots on facebook a few days ago it was suggested I take some sunrises, so yesterday I go up way to early and headed out to Huntington Beach for a sunrise, but while driving out there I really didn't see any cloud cover that would offer me a nice sunrise, so instead I drove to the Bolsa Chica Wetlands.  Thought I'd get some early bird photography in since I was already out.
 
While walking out to the middle of the wetlands prior to the sun rising I thought I'd do my sunset shot after all.  Its not what I started out to get, but it will have to do. 
 

 
After the sun came up and warmed me up a bit I took a few shots of a snowy white before heading out to Seal Beach to check on the surf.
 


 
Got to Seal Beach and the waves looked good with a lot of surfers out, so I hung out for awhile and took some shots.  It was a great morning and I was glad I woke up as early as I did to get out.  Normally I don't do mornings well, but this was perfect.
 












No comments: