About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Huntington Beach / Seal Beach Sunsets

Thought I'd share a few shots from my recent trips to both Huntington Beach and Seal Beach.  Due to a few storms coming through Southern California the skies have been rather nice and have provided me with a wonderful canvas to create these shots.
 
In addition I love to play with my shots and did some playing in Topaz for a few, because if I can't have fun then why the hell am I doing this :)
 









No comments: