About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

San Diego Wild Animal Park - taking a break from life

This is part two, although if your looking at my blog you'll see this one first, of my battery re-charging.
 
To understand what I mean by that please take a look at my post after this one "Bolsa Chica Wetlands - Brown Pelican"
 
Today wasn't just about me needing to recharge, but the kids as well.  The wife wanted to come, but she had to work.  So to take a day away from life, the kids and I took the drive to the San Diego Wild Animal Park to spend the day walking around checking out all the sights.  Of course I brought my camera along with my 300 f/2.8.
 
Here are my favorite shots from the day.  It was a great and much needed day with the kids.
 


















2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm not usually a nature person, but I LOVE these. :)

Jim, "Homer" said...

Thanks a bunch Cynthia