About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, June 2, 2014

The Wetlands

This post consists of my favorites shots from a couple days of visiting the wetlands.
 
If you follow my blog or follow me for that matter you'll see I do tend to head out to the wetlands a lot.  With my wife and kids working evenings a lot I tend to be home alone and well, I don't like that, so I'll head out to either one of our beaches for a sunset, but unfortunately we haven't had much of a sunset set the last few weeks, or to the wetlands.  It very relaxing and keeps me grounded.
 
One of the days shooting was all about the terns, who were frantically fishing.  The next group of shots I spent a bit more time walking around just seeing what the wetlands had to offer and I'm never really disappointed in what I get.
 
So enjoy the shots and get out and shoot something.
 
 



















No comments: