About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Bolsa Chica Wetland Visits

With my sports season being over the one spot I know I can go to take pictures and enjoy is the wetlands, so that means you'll be seeing a lot of shots from the wetlands from me over the next couple of months.

This post consists of three visits to the wetlands.  Two of those visits were alone while one of them I had the pleasure of sharing with a great photography friend and somewhat adopted daughter Paige.  Her and her mother had come down to see a musical in Pasadena and during that time had the opportunity to spend an evening in the wetlands with me.

One of my passions is walking around the wetlands shooting wildlife and its always a pleasure when I can share that with someone.  So please enjoy my shots.







Below is my friend Paige and her mom.












No comments: