About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lakewood JV Football vs Compton

Due to a much needed vacation and road trip with my son, I did not cover week 6 of football.  So today I present week 7.

Lakewood JV vs Compton

For today this discuss being low.  When shooting football I will always take a knee to get a lower perspective.  By being lower you add impact to the shot and make the athletes appear larger than life.  A rule to go by and something I like to advise people is to be equal if not lower than the eye level of the athletes your shooting.  Kneeling will almost always bring you down to that level if not more.

Here are a few highlights from the JV game.








No comments: