About Me

My photo
Long Beach, California, United States
Welcome to my blog. Looking through my posts you will find that I love and have a passion for photography and although my expertise so to speak is in Sports Action, I have been getting into wildlife and senior portraits. No matter what I'm shooting I want to bring my client the best possible shot I can and give them / you a photograph that you will cherish for a lifetime. If your looking for someone to capture your child in action, to show the intensity and emotion in which your child plays, look no further. Just drop me a line (e-mail) at homerkenpo@aol.com. I cover most areas in Southern Califoria.

Monday, October 9, 2017

Millikan Varsity Football vs Compton

Week - 7

Millikan Varsity vs Compton

Lakewood High, the school I normally cover had a buy this week, so I was asked to cover the Millikan vs Compton game.

As lighting goes, the lights at Millikan were terrible.  I had to push my ISO up to 16,000 and lower my shutter to 1/640 to get a good exposure.  Not really too worried as the Canon 1DX handles noise very well, just not a fan of going that high, but we do what we can to get the shot.

Gear: Canon 1DX - Canon 300 f/2.8L IS

















No comments: